Nationwide For Intermediaries has a strong commitment to the intermediary mortgage market with a dedicated sales force to support brokers. They aim to help introducers to grow their businesses by providing a range of competitively priced mortgage products, excellent service and investment in improved technology.
Products and Features
- Fixed and tracker mortgages
- Flexible features
- Switch and Fix*
- Large Loans
NFI has a network of Business Development Managers and Sales Support Advisers across the UK dedicated to meeting your needs.
Online Offering – NFI Online
- Instant DIPs, KFIs and product reservations
- Complete online applications
- Immediate valuation instruction
- Print affordability and DIP certificates
- Mortgage Application Tracking Service (MATS)
- Scan and attach
Submit business to NFI electronically in two ways:
- Via their online trading site NFI Online
- Via their enhanced Mortgage Trading Exchange (MTE) forms and processes
Tel: 0845 601 0763
*Customers selecting a tracker rate mortgage can switch to a fixed rate during the tracker deal term without having to pay any Early Repayment Charges on the tracker. The only fee that could be payable is any reservation fee for the new fixed rate.